
The View
So we were walking to the river and I was talking about the huge sign that we had passed about this being bear country and not to feed the bears, because as we all know, "A fed bear is a dead bear". (WHO feeds bears?!!!) And Dan says, "Well if the bears don't get us maybe some psycho will." Thanks Dan that made me feel so much better! Adam asked, "What's a psycho Dad?" Dan's response, "Do you think we will see any beavers in the river?" Adam's attention diverted and my mind racing, (about a psycho, not beavers).
We really had a great time and have plans for at least two more trips this year. Oh, and camping in Utah is different than camping in Georgia, we had to Find a campsite with trees and we saw cactus. But you gotta love being in the Mountains!














It was a LONG night


Dan makes THE best 'smores

"It's a bunny, Mommy!"

Boys LOVE the mud


Jiffy Pop

Family Pics


The sound of campfire music

The boys right before the discovery of the Beaver Dam

Cute Richie

3 comments:
Cute pics guys. Looks like you had fun and you made it out alive with no bear attacks! (or psychos for that matter). I still have no phone but I wanted to thank you SOOOOO much for the bday gifts. They arrived today and honestly you went WAY above and beyond. Goobs was screaming when he opened the puzzle, he's so obsessed with sharks and fishes right now. It couldn't have been more perfect. And I LOVE the toddler busy book you got me. Talk about a relief!!! Honestly some days I have no idea what to do with his energy so it will come in handy. Honestly thank you so much. I still have Dans gift sitting on my dresser, I'm waiting to ship yours and dads together so I'll send it off next week. Okay this is officially a novel. Sorry!!!!
Looks like you guys are finding fun ways to stay busy. We are just enjoying the quad here in Wymount and Bry is busy with school, we should get together soon.
Can't wait to go next week. I hope you bring your guitar!
Post a Comment