
Most of you who read this blog already know that Lisa is expecting again! Lisa's last two pregnancies unfortunately ended in miscarriages so we are praying that this baby will make it all the way to our home this time. Until we have an ultrasound in September we don't know an exact due date but we think sometime around the end of April! We are crossing our fingers for a girl but another boy for Adam and Richard to pal around with wouldn't be bad either:) Lisa is such an amazing mom and person. Congratulations Lisa!!!
13 comments:
Congrats again guys!! I'm so excited and I too hope this one will make it to your home. It'll be so exciting have another Sharp running around. Love you guys!!
Cute picture!!! Is that a new one?
Congratulations! - love, Leslie
Congrats! That's really exciting. I hope all goes well. Can't wait to meet the little one... sometime April.
I am so excited!!
Hey guys- Thanks again for tonight, sorry we had to eat and run, Knox was done and ready for bed, he almost fell asleep on the way home. Lisa- I will give ya a call and let ya know about tuesday- sounds like fun
We are so excited for you guys. We hope all goes well too. The boys are very excited to have another cousin living close to us. We love you guys!!
Congratulations -- we will sure keep Lisa in our prayers ... sorry we are way out of the loop - but this was definitely exciting news to us! Hope things go well the next few weeks ... lots of naps! We love you guys!
You know I LOVE being a Grandma/Nana, so we are very excited for you and your family! Just take it one day at a time and know that we are here if you need any help. We love you!
congrats! that's so awesome. We'll be sending healthy happy thoughts your way!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!
It was so fun to see you today! Can't wait for a full reunion on Friday!
We're praying for you guys! We love you!
congratulations! i will keep you in my prayers.
Congratulations! Big news!! Hope the pregnancy treats you (both) well. :)
Post a Comment