Sunday, May 2, 2010

Private:(


We really don't like private blogs! They don't come up on our feed that shows when someone has posted something new. We dislike having to take the time to click through each private blog just to see if someone has taken the time to post something new, and if they're anything like us, they haven't. We are starting to get some weird comments that aren't comments at all, they are some kind of spam solicitation. Ah, we remember the good old days when we didn't even have to lock our blog . . . For those of you out there in cyberspace that want to keep up with our semi-ordinary lives, please include your email in a post and we'll add you to our approved viewers list. We've got much to update you all on, I think we'll wait until we are in lock down mode though.


17 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

hannahlarue@gmail.com

The Fifes said...

count us in! foreverfife @ {gmail}

Steph and Troy said...

steph.mcguire916@gmail.com

Thackeray's said...

Well, I had no idea you didn't like our blog so much. :) Count us in...lesliethack@hotmail.com (not the same as my normal e-mail) and tthackeray@gmail.com. Miss you terribly!

Kathy Hayden said...

kwh01@eoni.com - I may not look at it every day, but I try at least once a month. Glad you got moved ok. Aunt Kathy (in Oregon)

Dad/Papa/Ron said...

rlm3453@gmail.com

Jonathan and Rachel said...

hey! ... our google email is: rhojmo@yahoo.com ... we'll be waiting for the invite!

Steph said...

srorick1@hotmail.com

I sent you some emails and text messages with no response so glad to see you are alive. Email me your new numbers because I must not have the right ones :) Can't wait for you to update. Miss you guys

Elizabeth said...

elizabeth_forscutt@yahoo.com
chris.forscutt@gmail.com

Ang said...

angster79@hotmail.com

Paul and Karen West said...

We would like to be included in your private blog. Our email address is ksharp.music@gmail.com

Cynthia and Bryan said...

fallowfield1226@msn.com

Oh ya- and we are in chattanooga. Hope you guys are doing well :)

Daniel and Marian said...

Ooo I'm glad I checked your blog! our email is dfm.my8@gmail.com :) Love you guys, hope all is well

Anonymous said...

We had this same problem. In your account settings you can change it so people can't google for your blog as well as changing your comments so that only registered users can leave comments as well as having to type in a word to avoid spammers. This has kept us from going private. Not a fan of private blogs.
Melissa

Natalie Oakley said...

I know you don't know me but, came across your blog via a friend and would love to follow along. natoakley121@yahoo.com

Spencer and Sarah Thomas said...

I promise I'll stop posting those lame SPAM-like comments if you'll go public again ;) You know how great we are at blogging anyhow, but we're glad to read your updates--especially now with a southern drawl.
-Spencer & Sarah T.

Thackeray's said...

ummmmmm, I thought since you were going private you'd update your blog...........>:(