Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Happy Birthday to Daniel!!! The greatest dad, sweetest husband and best friend I have the privilege of being married to. Today is the big day the big 3-1!! Having a baby five days ago makes for a special kind of birthday. One where we get to reflect on how we are blessed and what is most important. Dan keeps saying that Truman is his birthday gift and I agree. Truman is a gift for all of us. I am so grateful that Adam, Richard, Sammy and Truman have Daniel as their Dad. He does so much for all of us and that has been more obvious over the past several days. He has really made having a family a true joy. Our boys have a wonderful example of how to live their life as they watch their dad live his. Daniel has always been so kind and considerate to me and it seems somehow he manages to do more year after year. He works hard at home, in the YARD, at church and work and I know he does it all for our family. He loves us and he lives his life so we never doubt it. I love you Daniel!!!! I hope you have a great day and know how much we love you. From ALL of us, Lisa and the boys

2 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

Happy birthday Dan!

Heather said...

Congrats and happy birthday. You and our Kimball share a birthday. Maybe we should've named him Dan instead. :)