Sammy is growing up so fast, he is saying a lot more words and walking a lot better these days. He will start nursery next week and that will be a welcome change. He is just a very happy boy, he does have his grumpy moments but he is almost always happy and smiling.
Sam making one of his funny faces.
Sam is a mess at the table, he is in the habit of eating and then throwing everything he doesn't want to eat onto the floor. We have told him over and over that he shouldn't do it, but it never fails that he will throw food all over his little area. We are looking forward to when that messy habit comes to an end.
1 comment:
Sammy is huge! I am beginning to question how long you actually have been gone. It feels like just yesterday that I was coming over and ... well hopefully I was coming over and home teaching. Anyway, congrats on the newborn. I am sorry to ask the question I am sure everyone else has, but do you think there is a baby girl somewhere in your future? :) In the meantime, Truman looks like a cute kid.
PS. I love the blog. The pictures are amazing, but I guess that is expected considering Dan's mad skills. On the other hand, my ward portrait is not as good.... heh
Post a Comment