We bought large Nightmare Before Christmas shirts for the boy for Christmas, Richie likes his so much he doesn't want to take it off. This is a picture of the boys after their bath time fun pictures.
Ha, I saw these at the Disney Store right after I saw this post. I thought about your boys. That a way to continue some Halloween spirit into Christmas!
3 comments:
Lis your pics are soooo cute!! I can't believe Richie is smiling in them!! :) We'll have to come down to have Dan take some new ones of Holdy.
I can not get over how much Adam looks like Daniel!!!!!!! And it is so fun that Richie looks like you! Both of my babies are Nate Jr's. Whatever. :)
Ha, I saw these at the Disney Store right after I saw this post. I thought about your boys. That a way to continue some Halloween spirit into Christmas!
Post a Comment