Sunday, December 2, 2007

Late Bloggers

Okay, so I suppose I can post something new more than once a month.  I was under the impression that for a blog to be interesting you had to have picture...and seeing how Dan is a photographer you would think that would be an easy deal.  Well, not so.  The fact of the matter is by the time I get to the computer, usually late at night,  I just want to see what is going on with everyone else. And for whatever reason it takes FOREVER to post pics to our blog.   But I guess I have to give a little since I  take so much...(thanks amy:).  And back to the picture issue, I use Dan's work Mac for all my Internet access and I keep forgetting to download the pics off of my camera and it doesn't help that I have become computer illiterate in the past four years.  So enough excuses...well maybe one more...just kidding.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We know what your kids look like - just tell us what's going on =)!