Sunday, January 27, 2008

Easy Answers

My husband...What is his name? Daniel Young
How long have you been together? Including 'date' time almost eight years
How long did you date? 9 months
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Dan
Who said I love you first? I did in a letter
Who is taller? Dan
Who can sing better? Dan
Who is smarter? It's a toss up (I think if we had to take a test together we would make an A+!!)
Who does the laundry? ME
Who pays the bills? me
Who mows the lawn? The grounds keeper
Who sleeps on the right side? Facing the bed I do
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me
Who drives? Dan
Who is more stubborn? I would say him :)
Who kissed who first?  Dan kissed me 
Who asked who out first? Dan tossed the idea out.
Who proposed? Dan
Who has more friends? I think we are about even, since most of his friends are my friends now...
Who is more sensitive? We both are
Who has more siblings? me
Who wears the pants? We take turns

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ha, ha, I like the last one! :) I'm glad you can take turns at wearing the pants. The other posts below are great too. Better keep that ketchup on a higher shelf! :)

Thackeray's said...

Havin fun with the blog eh? Everytime I come on it looks different...