Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two favorite movies of 2007


We went out last night and saw "Dan in real life".  It was one of the funniest movies we have seen in a long time.  If anyone is looking for a great date movie that only costs a dollar, this is your movie.  

Stardust was another great movie of 2007!  If you liked the Princess Bride you will love Stardust.  The characters and story are great!  It's at the McDonald's Red Box already so it will only cost a dollar as well.  

3 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

I'm glad you posted this - I want to see Dan in Real Life but didn't know if it was any good. Maybe that will be our cheap date for the weekend =)!

LIttlemiss said...

I like the new blog Lis!! Good work!

Laura said...

love the new look of your blog. thanks for the movie tips. we love movies and are always looking for some good ones!