Thursday, March 13, 2008

The final shots

Just about to leave Disneyland.
Splash Mountain. I must say Space Mountain was one of my favs. We didn't do California Adventures because we didn't think we would have enough time to do both. I kinda wish we would have. DL was fun, but I was in the need for speed and Mr Toad's wild ride just wasn't doing it. I was surprised at myself since I am a professed big roller coaster avoider. Next time.
We caught Mickey right before the parade started. Dan wanted me to pose with the big mouse, but I just couldn't do it. Yeah I was a touch embarrassed to stand next to Mickey mouse. sad
A shot of Dan at Martha's in Hermosa Beach. Banana Pancakes and stuffed french toast. I want to live on vacation!

1 comment:

Thackeray's said...

Yea, finally the pictures! I've been checking your blog everyday for a week! The pictures of all the yummy food makes me want to go out and have some seafood. Alas, the "Va Kay" is over and I have to live on a budget again, so I can just dream. That's funny and a little sad about Adam's lego. Didn't spencer do something like that once? Well, I'm sure we will hear about it at the next game night. Come hungry...we're makin homemade Cafe Rio.

Love, Les