Thursday, March 13, 2008
Finally
We are back and since a week has passed since coming home I thought it was high time to get some pictures up. This is what blogs are all about right? So the trip was great. We went with our good friends Ted and Leslie and had a blast soaking up the sweet rays of the California sun. A big thanks to my Dad and Terri for coming to Utah and watching Adam and Richard. The boys had almost as much fun as we did. We did get an interesting phone call from Dad on the day before we went home. Adam had put a lego up his nose and it wasn't coming out. So after a trip to the InstaCare they found this little lego had a companion which was even farther up his nose and required a trip to the ER because they had to use a special tool to get it out. Thankfully they all survived the experience and we have been rounding up all the "little parts" around the house. So life after vacation is no picnic. After two days back I was so annoyed with myself because I was constantly nagging the boys and wishing I was back on the beach. Well, once things settled down and the boys adjusted back to having Mama home it has been much better. So my words of advice: If you can get away on a little Va Kay. Do It!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHAT??? Oh my gosh, a lego? I can't believe this wasn't topic of conversation at the wedding. We'd have been rolling on the ground (because it's all better now). that is crazy, and scary to think i have that to look forward to if all the cousins are alike. Yikes!!
Wow - looks like you guys had a BLAST! Lots of great pictures and fun times together! FYI - Benjamin and I are coming to Utah in May -- actually Richard's b-day -- so let us know if there are any b-day plans! Can't wait to see ya! -- Rachel
Lisa, I had a student last year that got a lego stuck up his nose. I thought I was going to die. Luckly he went to the bathroom, and I am not sure what he did with it in there, but he came out of the bathroom with the lego in his hand. I am glad your little boy is okay-ER trips are never fun! Love-Hannah
Hey- Im not sure if we have anything going on tomorrow. Bry has already gone to bed tonight and I will talk to him tomorrow and see if he has anything planned. I know BYU softball has their first opening game tomorrow and we were thinking of going and that is at 5, til about 6:30. But after that I think we are free but I have to check with Bry. Our hm # is 378-5147 and his cell is 843-655-8246. Talk to ya tomorrow !
Looks like such a fun vacation! Thanks for posting all the pictures! Adam got legos stuck up his nose?! I know that's scary, but it's hilarious! What a fabulous story to tell all his friends someday.
Post a Comment