Friday, July 20, 2012

Back Track to Dollywood 2011

Our little fam ready for some Dollywood Fun!
 The annual Dollywood trip was upon us and I said to myself, "oh since Dan is working and can't get off,  I will just take all the boys up by myself.  It will be fun right?!!"  Well, thankfully it was fun.  Exhausting but fun
All the boys aboard the Duckies

Good times on the Piggies! 
Richie and Me on the Ferris Wheel
He BEGGED me to take him up and I am really glad
he did!  Great Ferris Wheel conversations!

Jordan manhandling Sam at the Pancake House
 As tradition dictates we all went to the Pancake House on Friday morning.  It is my favorite pancake place.  Lots of good memories.  I was So happy to be there and share it with the boys!  We missed you Dan!!!
Me and Adam

Sweet Baby Tru

Riding the tram from the parking lot to  the park
Thankfully I had lots of willing helpers with the
boys, thanks Harrison!

Peace Out AdMan
Sporting Jordan's hat

The BIG group shot

Not so happy boys on the bumblebees

Victoria and Sam on the carousel

Truman and I were benched on the carousel
It was for the best... he wasn't loving it

A soggy little Animal

King of the Land Richie

Trying to keep cool

One of our Roomies, "Little Man Luke" with a
Big Man Toothbrush
We had a great time with our roommates the McPheters
and Mitchell Families.  5 adults and 11 kids and
NO fighting! It was FUN!!

Richie relaxing before we leave

No comments: