Thursday, July 19, 2012

Saying Good-bye

Before I left Tennessee my Mom and sisters threw me a going away party.
It was a lot of fun and a lot of work for them...Thank You!!
It was great to see so many people who have impacted my life forever.
My Mom and Sisters and Me
Elizabeth, Stephanie, Mom, Me, Kathryn, Kelli
I miss you and Love you!!

My fabulous friend Melissa!!! I miss her A LOT!
She has since moved home to TX

Sis. Sink and me
She was my YW leader and was my RS president
She has watched me grow up, Love her! 
Diana and Me
She was always so kind to me and was a instant friend.
She has since moved too!

Great food and cool decorations!

Melissa and Shirly
Two ladies who helped me a great deal while we lived in TN
Thank You!!

Melissa, Me, Pam, Kelli
Pam is another person who has watched me grow up.
It was so fun to be her VT and work with her in YW.
She is a Great Example to me!

Allie, her SWEET baby Emma and Me
Allie is an amazing person and I count myself blessed to be
among her friends,  I miss you and Love you!!

Sammy helping himself to some good eats!

I wish I got pictures with everyone who came.  THANK YOU so much for your kindness and friendship!  It was a great send off.

No comments: