Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bath Time Fun

The boys love to spend time playing in the bathtub.  We bought Adam a fake razor with shaving cream for Christmas (he squirted most of the shaving cream in the water, hence the odd blue color).  12-28-07

                                                   Putting Water in the Floor
                                                   The Shot Heard 'Round the World 
                                                     Gollum With a Fresh Fish
                                                                     Lots of Toys
                                                                           Richie
                                                             Richie in the water
     Adam in the water

4 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

i love the shot heard round the world and gollum with a fish. looks like y'all have created some budding actors. love y'all and hope that you had a wonderful christmas.

Thackeray's said...

You have such photogenic kids! I love to see the pictures!

Laura said...

thos pics are too cute. you have amazing photography skills, duh? i definitely could some skills in that area. boys just love bath time!

Mary Mitchell said...

Lisa, I love these pictures! I love the candid shots, especially the ones of the boys playing together. So cute!