Thursday, January 31, 2008

Almost Famous

So I am making my national television debut tomorrow!  Surprised?!  I am!  So last year Dan and I started the "Total Money Makeover" that Dave Ramsey teaches.  (I posted when we became debt free in December) Well, on Dave's radio show they have people who have gone through the program and are debt free call in and share their story.  I have tried for the last three weeks to get on the show with nothing but a busy signal, but I did leave a message describing our story; so I got a call on Tuesday from Dave's producer and they want me to share our story on his show!  But it isn't on the radio it will be on his TV show on the Fox Business Network.  So the show I will be on will be airing tomorrow night 8pm EST.  So if you have that channel check it out!  (Dish network doesn't carry it, bummer!)  I am really excited and I don't think I am nervous, but we will see how it goes when I am actually talking to him!  The boys and hopefully Dan will be there to scream, "WE'RE DEBT FREE!!"  It is the best feeling in the world.  

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so cool. I can't believe you are going to talk to Dave. You have to tell him that you got your sister on board. Maybe he will give you some free tickets to his show in May. I would love to sit down and have a conversation with him. Lucky!!

Laura said...

i will definitely be watching!

LIttlemiss said...

You need to record it so we can see it!!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to hear your voice coming from the television. You did a great job. Too bad he did not offer tickets for his May SLC visit. Terri and I are so happy for your debt-free status and taking the baby steps. See you next month! I enjoy the LADRDAY TIMES.

Holly said...

Wow, that's so cool! How did it go? I wish we could've seen it. Did you get a recording of it? Congrats on being debt free- that is so liberating and feels SO good!